Self hypnosis is as natural as sleeping. In fact every one of us, including you, enters states of trance throughout every day. When you first wake in the morning and just before you go to sleep you are in a self hypnosis trance state. If you watch television, read a book, daydream or become engrossed in a task you are in a state of hypnotic trance. Self hypnosis is as natural to you as breathing!
During this time of trance which is a relaxing state of mind, you are highly susceptible to suggestions which can help you to alter your mind and believe systems.
You will learn how to use the self hypnosis state to influence your own behaviors. It is possible to alter just about any area of your life using this highly effective technique.
Here are many benefits of learning self-hypnosis:
- Alter or change behaviors and habits. Self hypnosis is a proven tool for changing behaviors that people deem negative or inappropriate. If you have any behavior that you want to change then using this trance-inducing technique is the key.
- Reducing negative beliefs. Do you hold on to some negative beliefs that damage how you interact with others or yourself? Many beliefs, like “I’m not good enough” or “all men are cheats”, can seriously damage your quality of life. Through self hypnosis you can easily influence your mind to alter these beliefs quickly and efficiently.
- Implant New Positive Life-Affirming Beliefs. You can implant new beliefs into your subconscious mind easily using this approach.
- Pain Relief. Hypnosis is used frequently within the medical establishment as a form of pain relief. As hypnosis and self hypnosis are essentially the same thing it should come as no surprise that self hypnosis is also highly effective at reducing pain.
- Stress Relief. You can reduce stress with very little effort.
Here are some interesting links supporting the above:
( Results May Vary ) *